At Alston & Bird, our administrative staff comprise 'a service organization within a service organization.' Excellence in service comes from each and every employee, each and every day.
What are you looking for?
A job...a career...or a place where no two days are the same and you can be your best every day?
Are you ready to...
If you answered yes to these questions, then Alston & Bird is the right place for you.
- Arrive at work each day ready to give your best effort in all that you do?
- Present an image that conveys confidence and pride?
- Enjoy yourself and display a positive attitude toward your work and your co-workers?
- Be passionate about customer service and seek new opportunities to continually grow?
- Work with an organization that values diversity and encourages you to be open to new ideas, new challenges and new solutions?
At Alston & Bird, our people
- TRUST the people they work for.
- Take PRIDE in the work they do.
- ENJOY the people they work with.
- And SERVE the communities they live in.
Alston & Bird is a major U.S. law firm committed to maximizing opportunities for individual satisfaction and attracting and retaining employees who share our values: integrity, consideration for others, fairness, diversity in background and interests, good humor, and collegiality. We offer comprehensive technical and professional development training, cutting-edge technology, an expansive benefits package, competitive salaries and a work environment that is recognized as being a great place to work!
Alston & Bird has been ranked by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the thirteenth year in a row. For 2012, the firm is ranked number 24 and past rankings include four consecutive years in the top 10.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alston & Bird recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Invitation to Self-Identify (for qualified individuals with disabilities or qualified veterans)