Lesley H. Solomon is a partner in the Financial Services Group and a member of the firm’s REIT Team. Ms. Solomon’s practice is concentrated in representing public and private companies in securities offerings and compliance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Ms. Solomon has significant experience assisting public companies, including listed and non-listed REITs, in securities offerings. She has represented companies registering approximately $17 billion in publicly offered securities. Ms. Solomon also has represented many companies in their mergers and acquisitions, in transactions ranging from approximately $4 million to $4 billion.
Ms. Solomon regularly advises boards of directors, board committees and executive officers on corporate governance matters, including compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ listing rules. Ms. Solomon also counsels broker-dealers on compliance with applicable regulations of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) in connection with the distribution of securities. Ms. Solomon is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association. Lesley serves on the board of trustees for Literacy Action, an adult literary organization.
- Counsel to first non-listed timber REIT in its internalization, initial underwritten public offering and NYSE listing.
- Counsel for a NYSE-listed diversified equity REIT in its $500 million follow-on offering.
- Counsel for a NYSE-listed mortgage REIT in its $315 million follow-on offering.
- Counsel for a NYSE-listed mortgage REIT in its $400 million convertible debt offering.
- Counsel for a NYSE-listed diversified equity REIT in its $250 million senior notes offering.
- Counsel for a non-listed mortgage REIT in its $2.4 billion initial public offering.
- Counsel for a NYSE-listed medical office REIT in its $760 million sale to a diversified healthcare REIT.
- Counsel for a non-listed healthcare REIT in its $1.1 billion initial public offering.
- Counsel for the $1.1 billion initial public offering for a non-listed mortgage REIT.
- Counsel for a $2.2 billion initial public offering and $2.2 billion follow-on public offering for a REIT focused on acquiring medical office buildings.
- Counsel for a $750 million initial public offering and $2.2 billion follow-on public offering for a REIT focused on acquiring timberland.
- Counsel for $850 million follow-on offering for a diversified REIT.
- Counsel in multiple private offerings, a debt restructuring and the initial public offering of a broadband communications company.
- Counsel to significant national and regional bank holding companies in both public and private mergers and acquisitions.
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Investment Program Association (IPA)
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association