Lesley Solomon is a partner with the Financial Services & Products Team and a member of the REITs Team. Lesley concentrates her practice on representing public and private companies in securities offerings and compliance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Lesley has significant experience assisting public companies, including listed and non-listed REITs, in securities offerings. She has represented companies registering approximately $17 billion in publicly offered securities. Lesley also has represented many companies in their mergers and acquisitions in transactions ranging from approximately $4 million to $4 billion.
Lesley regularly advises boards of directors, board committees and executive officers on corporate governance matters, including compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq listing rules. Lesley also counsels broker-dealers on compliance with applicable regulations of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) in connection with the distribution of securities. Lesley is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association. Lesley serves on the board of trustees for Literacy Action, an adult literary organization.
- Counsel to the first non-listed timber REIT in its internalization, initial underwritten public offering and NYSE listing.
- Counsel for an NYSE-listed diversified equity REIT in its $500 million follow-on offering.
- Counsel for an NYSE-listed mortgage REIT in its $315 million follow-on offering.
- Counsel for an NYSE-listed mortgage REIT in its $400 million convertible debt offering.
- Counsel for an NYSE-listed diversified equity REIT in its $250 million senior notes offering.
- Counsel for a non-listed mortgage REIT in its $2.4 billion initial public offering.
- Counsel for an NYSE-listed medical office REIT in its $760 million sale to a diversified health care REIT.
- Counsel for a non-listed health care REIT in its $1.1 billion initial public offering.
- Counsel for the $1.1 billion initial public offering for a non-listed mortgage REIT.
- Counsel for a $2.2 billion initial public offering and $2.2 billion follow-on public offering for a REIT focused on acquiring medical office buildings.
- Counsel for a $750 million initial public offering and $2.2 billion follow-on public offering for a REIT focused on acquiring timberland.
- Counsel for $850 million follow-on offering for a diversified REIT.
- Counsel in multiple private offerings, a debt restructuring and the initial public offering of a broadband communications company.
- Counsel to significant national and regional bank holding companies in both public and private mergers and acquisitions.
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Investment Program Association (IPA)
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association