Doug Hinson participated in this conference sponsored by PLANSPONSOR. Doug Hinson was a panelist for the session, "So, Sue Me: Litigation Trends that Should Be Keeping You Up at Night," June 14, 2:15pm-3:15pm.
The 2011 PLANSPONSOR Conference focused on the following topics.
- Benchmarking/monitoring the fund menu
- Fiduciary best practices
- Fixing 403(b) plan mistakes
- What to do about fee disclosures
- How to build and manage an investment committee
The Conference covered the latest developments in the following areas.
- Target-date funds
- Retirement income
- RFP construction and analysis
- Nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Legislation and litigation
June 14-16, 2011
The Fairmont Hotel / Chicago, IL