Our health care practice has the significant advantage of including former high-ranking officials from the federal government, authorities in health care regulatory compliance and health policy professionals. This range in policy and legal talent enables us to “hit the ground running” when dealing with our clients’ diverse and complex reimbursement issues.
Specifically, our group includes:
- Tom Scully, former administrator of CMS;
- Tim Trysla, former senior policy advisor at CMS;
- Paula Stannard, the former deputy general counsel and acting general counsel of HHS;
- Colin Roskey and Mike Park, former counsel to the Senate Finance Committee;
- Rudy Missmar, former reimbursement specialist at Avalere Health; and
- Jennifer Butler, Peter Kazon and other attorneys with years of experience on health care reimbursement and regulatory issues.
In addition, through our Legislative & Public Policy Group, we can also call on the services of former members of Congress, including former Congressmen Earl Pomeroy and Billy Tauzin, and Senators Bob Dole and Blanche Lincoln, when necessary.