Our New York office is conveniently located on Park Avenue in midtown Manhattan, between 39th and 40th streets, just two blocks south of Grand Central Terminal.
From the Airport
Several major airports serve the greater New York City metropolitan area. These include LaGuardia Airport, JFK International Airport, and Newark International Airport, among others:
• From each airport, we suggest you take a taxi directly to our offices.
• There are also bus services that will deposit you in midtown, in the vicinity of our offices. If arriving by car, there are several parking garages within walking distance of our offices.
Our New York office is easily accessed from the subway:
• The nearest subway stop is at Grand Central Terminal, which is also the New York terminus for MetroNorth trains arriving from upstate New York and Connecticut. Take the 4, 5, 6, or 7 train to Grand Central and exit the terminal on the 42nd Street side. Cross 42nd Street and walk south on Park Avenue to number 90, on your right.
• Alternatively, take the 1, 2, 3, 9, N, or R trains to 42nd Street/Times Square and then take the Shuttle to Grand Central.
• If arriving via the B, D, F, or Q train, exit at 6th Avenue and 42nd Street/ Bryant Park and walk east on 40th Street until you get to Park Avenue. Walk south on Park Avenue to number 90, on your right.
If you’re arriving by train from Philadelphia or points south, you’ll be arriving at Penn Station:
• From there, take the 1, 2, 3, or 9 subway to 42nd Street/Times Square and the Shuttle to Grand Central. Exit the terminal on the 42nd Street side. Cross 42nd Street and walk south on Park Avenue to number 90, on your right.