Allison Ryan is co-leader of the firm’s Real Estate Finance & Investment Group, comprised of over 50 attorneys. Allison specializes in major development, leasing and equity deals, as well as complex real estate financing. In addition, she focuses on urban, mixed-use developments and joint venture transactions.
Allison has been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as a leading practitioner of Real Estate in Georgia annually since 2006. Chambers reports that Allison received abundant applause from clients for “her accurate, pragmatic advice and her articulate, vigorous advocacy.”
Allison earned a J.D. in 1996 and a B.B.A in 1993 from The University of Michigan. She is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) and the National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL). She is an active community volunteer for various organizations, including the United Way and as a member of the Board of Directors for The Bridge Atlanta.
- Counsel to a developer in a multiphase, mixed-use project for over $1 billion in Atlanta.
- 10-year representation for a private real estate firm in Class A office transactions in Manhattan, the District of Columbia and California, including acquisitions, financing and dispositions.
- Since 1996, counsel to several insurance companies and other investors in office and retail leasing transactions nationwide.
- Representation of a specialty grocer in retail acquisitions and leasing.
- Counsel to a variety of clients in the negotiation and closing of mortgage loans involving all property types.
"When Silence is Not Golden: When Landlord Agrees Not to Withhold Consent Unreasonably to Tenant's Request to Assign or Sublease," Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, Vol. 21, No. 10, March 2009.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)