Celine Liu is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group. She focuses on patent litigation and has represented clients in the federal district courts and the United States International Trade Commission in various patent disputes.
Celine received her J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and her M.A. in economics from Duke University. She received her B.S. in industrial engineering and management from National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan. Celine is admitted to practice in California.
District Court Cases
- Rovi Corporation et al. v. Haier Group Corp. and Haier America Trading, LLC, Case No. 11-1140 (D. Del.); representing defendants Haier Group Corp. and Haier America Trading, LLC.
- MOSAID Technologies Inc. v. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. et al., Case No. 2:11-cv-00179 9 (E.D. Tex.); representing defendant Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Best Medical International, Inc. v. Accuray Incorporated et al., Case No. 2:10-cv-1043 (W.D. Pa.); representing defendant Accuray Incorporated.
- Positive Technologies Inc. v. Barnes & Noble, Inc. et al., Case No. 2:10-cv-263 (N.D. Cal.); representing defendant Barnes & Noble, Inc.
- Bluestone Innovations Texas, LLC v. Formosa Epitaxy Inc., et al., Case No. 2:10-CV-00171 (E.D. Tex.); representing defendant Formosa Epitaxy Inc.
- Elan Microelectronics Corporation v. Pixcir Microelectronics Co. Ltd., Case No. 2:10-CV-00014 (D. Nev.); representing plaintiff Elan Microelectronics Corporation.
- Elan Microelectronics Corporation v. Apple Inc., Case No. 5:09-CV-01531 (N.D. Cal.); representing plaintiff Elan Microelectronics Corporation.
ITC 337 Investigations
- Certain Sintered Rare Earth Magnets, Methods of Making Same and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-855; representing respondents Yantai Zhenghai Magnetic Material Co., Ltd., Ningbo Jinji Strong Magnetic Material Co., Ltd., and Anhui Earth-Panda Advance Magnetic Material Co., Ltd.
- Certain Products Containing Interactive Program Guide and Parental Controls Technology, Inv. No. 337-TA-820; representing respondents Haier Group Corp. and Haier America Trading, LLC.
- Certain Electronic Devices With Multi-Touch Enabled Touchpads and Touchscreens, Inv. No. 337-TA-714; representing complainant Elan Microelectronics Corporation.
- Certain DC-DC Controllers, and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-698 (Enforcement Proceeding); representing complainants Richtek Technology Corporation and Richtek USA, Inc.