Eric Gardner is an associate in the firm's Products Liability Group. His practice is focused on complex, multiparty litigation in areas that include mass torts, toxic torts, class actions, medical malpractice, and products liability. As a part of his practice, Eric has provided guidance and assistance to nationwide clients preparing for complex across the country. He has experience helping clients in many fields, including the chemical manufacturing, health care, industrial mineral production, education and automotive industries.
Eric received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law, where he was an associate editor of the Journal of International Human Rights. Prior to attending law school, Eric worked for a Fortune 500 shipping company and also the Florida Department of Education.
- Represented a leading chemical manufacturer in a mass action brought by over 1,200 coal miners that alleged personal injuries from isocyanate exposure in Alabama.
- Represents a large propriety educational company in its defense against a federal False Claims Act case.
- Represents a large public health system in various medical malpractice and premises liability actions.
- Represents a large automotive manufacturer in a class action involving economic loss due to safety concerns.
- Represents a global industrial minerals supplier in nationwide asbestos and silica litigation as national coordinating counsel.
- Represents a leading chemical manufacturer in various toxic tort cases around the country.
- Represented a regional medical center in contract litigation.