Kate Moseley is a partner in the firm’s Global Finance & Debt Products Group and is resident in the Dallas office. She represents borrowers, financial institutions, commercial finance companies and underwriters in finance transactions and debt restructurings. Her practice is concentrated on investment-grade financings, debt offerings, asset-based and cash-flow-based financings, real estate financings, leveraged buyouts, second lien financings, mezzanine financings, project financings, sports financings and debtor-in-possession and exit financings.
Ms. Moseley regularly represents lead agents and borrowers in syndicated transactions and club deals. Her representation of borrowers includes portfolio companies of private equity firms and private and public companies. She has extensive experience negotiating intercreditor arrangements and workouts. Her sector experience includes real estate, health care, media, technology, transportation, financial services, insurance and retail.
- Counsel to underwriters in a $2 billion debt offering by one of the largest beverage manufacturers.
- Counsel to an operator of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities regarding its $235 million recapitalization and subsequent add-on financing of $125 million.
- Counsel to a European investor in a $300 million asset-based credit facility.
- Counsel to lead arranger in a $250 million financing to a public company in the telecom industry.
- Counsel to lead arranger in a $250 million financing to a company providing specialized insurance products.
- Counsel to provider of radiation oncology and renal dialysis services in its $250 million credit facility.
- Counsel to owners in $210 million project financing of a sports arena.
- Counsel to agent in a $100,000,000 financing secured by a portfolio of 14 hotels.
- Counsel to agent in several financings of purchasers of distressed commercial real estate loans.
- Counsel to agent in several financings of cell tower operators.
- Counsel to agent in several second lien financings of companies in various sectors, including software, manufacturing and retail.
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association