Kyle G.A. Wallace focuses his practice on defending consumer class actions and other high-stakes litigation. Kyle has successfully defended product manufacturers, insurance companies, financial services providers and other businesses facing class actions and complex litigation in courts across the country, including federal multidistrict litigation (MDLs). Not only does Kyle pursue aggressive and proactive strategies aimed at defeating class actions at the earliest stages of the litigation, he counsels clients on practices aimed at minimizing exposure to such actions. Kyle has obtained early dismissals and summary judgments in numerous consumer class actions.
Kyle is a former Assistant United States Attorney, and with that experience he also counsels and defends clients in government investigations and white collar matters.
Kyle has extensive litigation and trial experience, particularly in federal courts. He has served as lead counsel in more than 100 federal cases. Kyle also has significant appellate experience, having served as lead counsel in numerous appeals. He has successfully presented oral argument before multiple federal courts of appeals as well as the Supreme Court of Georgia. Kyle is a frequent panelist on appellate law and advocacy at legal education seminars.
After graduating first in his law school class, Kyle served as a clerk to Judge R. Lanier Anderson III of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Member of the national class action team for one of the world’s largest property and casualty insurance companies defending various policyholder/consumer class actions across the country.
- Senior member of the national class counsel team that represented Toyota in In re Unintended Acceleration Marketing, Sales Practices and Product Liability Litigation, involving more than 200 class actions filed across the country and MDL proceedings in the Central District of California.
- Trial counsel for large managed health care company in a series of cases and arbitrations brought by providers in multiple states.
- Counsel to a large international consumer and professional appliance manufacturer defending complex commercial litigation.
- Counsel to two of the world’s largest financial institutions in financial services and consumer credit litigation.
- Counsel to multinational insurance company facing high exposure and potential bad faith claims on professional liability policies.
- Counsel to a nonstandard property and casualty insurance company, counseling and defending their highest exposure excess coverage and potential bad faith claims.
- As an AUSA, obtained a conviction and 1,644-month sentence in the high-profile trial of a notorious armed robber who, while incarcerated awaiting trial, conspired and directed accomplices in the commission of a string of armed bank robberies across multiple states in an elaborate scheme to raise funds, post bond and flee the country.
"Division of Labor: The Modernization of the Supreme Court of Georgia and and Concomitant Workload-Reduction Measures in the Court of Appeals," Georgia State University Law Review, 30 Ga. St. L. Rev. 925 (2014).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Cherokee Child Advocacy Council, a nonprofit organization that provides treatment and forensic investigation to victims of child abuse.
- Counsel to the Greater Vine City Opportunities Program, a nonprofit organization seeking to revitalize Atlanta’s Vine City neighborhood and provide educational and economic opportunities to its residents.
- Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer “Rising Star.”