Kyle G.A. Wallace focuses his practice on defending consumer class actions and other high-stakes litigation. Kyle has successfully defended consumer, insurance, product defect, financial services, and toxic tort class actions in courts across the country, including federal multidistrict litigation (MDLs). Not only does Kyle pursue aggressive and proactive strategies aimed at defeating class actions at the earliest stages of the litigation, but Kyle counsels clients on practices aimed at minimizing exposure to such actions. He also has extensive experience in bad faith insurance litigation. Kyle served as a senior member of the team that led the defense of Toyota in the large-scale multidistrict class action litigation concerning allegations of unintended acceleration.
Kyle is a former Assistant United States Attorney, and with that experience, he also counsels and defends clients in government investigations and white collar matters.
Kyle has extensive litigation and trial experience, particularly in federal courts. He has served as lead counsel in over 100 federal cases. He also has significant appellate experience, having served as lead counsel in numerous appeals. He has successfully presented oral argument before both the Second and Eleventh Circuits of the United States Courts of Appeals, as well as the Supreme Court of Georgia.
After graduating first in his law school class, Kyle served as a federal judicial clerk to Judge R. Lanier Anderson, III of the Eleventh Circuit.
- Serves as a member of the national counsel team in large scale automotive products liability and consumer class action MDL and state court coordinated proceedings involving more than 150 nationwide class actions.
- Serves on national class action team for one of the world’s largest insurance companies.
- Obtained early dismissals and summary judgment in numerous putative class actions.
- Serves as counsel to one of the world’s largest financial institutions in consumer credit litigation.
- As an AUSA, obtained conviction and 1,644 month sentence following trial of defendant who, while incarcerated in state custody awaiting trial, conspired and directed the commission of a string of armed bank robberies in multiple states through accomplices, in an elaborate scheme to raise funds, post bond, and flee the country.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Cherokee Child Advocacy Council, a non-profit organization that provides treatment and forensic investigation to victims of child abuse.
- Counsel to the Greater Vine City Opportunities Program, a non-profit organization that is seeking to revitalize Atlanta’s Vine City neighborhood and provide educational and economic opportunities to its residents.
- Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer “Rising Star.”