Ms. Thatcher serves as special executive compensation counsel to many U.S. and international publicly traded companies, including:
- an industry leader in defense and government electronics, space, information technology and technical services;
- the largest specialty retailer of toys in the United States;
- a global forest products, paper and packaging company;
- an industry leading, global manufacturer and marketer of semiconductor devices;
- the largest manufacturer of magnet wire in the world;
- a leader in mass communications media operations, including print publications, broadcasting, telecommunications and printing services; and
- a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust.
Ms. Thatcher serves on the Board of Review for a multidisciplinary initiative spearheaded by the Certified Equity Professional Institute of Santa Clara University to create and seek public comment on a series of “white-papers” that together will provide universally accepted industry guidance as to areas of risk and appropriate controls in equity compensation.
Ms. Thatcher served for 14 years as a director and chair of the Compensation Committee of Batson-Cook Company, a Southeast regional commercial construction and real estate development company.