Lindsay Carlson is a senior associate whose practice focuses on complex business disputes, including products liability matters and the defense of consumer class actions. Ms. Carlson is active in the American Bar Association and is a member of the National Association of Women Lawyers.
Ms. Carlson earned her J.D. at UCLA in 2004, and her B.A. at Gustavus Adolphus College (Minnesota) in 2001, with majors in political science and French. Prior to joining Alston & Bird, she served as a law clerk to Justice Paul H. Anderson of the Supreme Court of Minnesota during the 2004-2005 term.
- Member of the team currently defending automotive products liability and consumer class action multidistrict litigation and state court consolidated proceedings involving over 200 nationwide class actions.
- Defense of consumer class actions brought against corporations in the telecommunications and financial services industries.
- Defense of personal injury and wrongful death actions arising out of claimed exposure to pesticides, benzene and other chemical products.
- Defense of a component manufacturer in products liability matters involving allegations of design and manufacturing defects, including consumer class actions.
- Litigation of property disputes on behalf of a major national wireless telephone carrier.
- Representation of an individual in an international employment arbitration.
- Defense of a public entity against claims of race discrimination.