Steven Campbell is a senior associate in the firm’s Construction & Government Contracts Group. Mr. Campbell focuses his practice on the representation of contractors and owners in litigating construction and government contracts-related disputes. He also routinely advises government contractors on the negotiation of and compliance with government contracts. Mr. Campbell has substantial experience in representing government contractors with respect to government investigations and procurement protests before federal, state and municipal bodies.
Mr. Campbell received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee, where he served as editor of the Tennessee Law Review. While in law school, Mr. Campbell held a judicial extern with the Knoxville Criminal Court and served as a student attorney in the UT Legal Clinic. Mr. Campbell received his B.A., cum laude, in 2004 from Millsaps College, where he majored in philosophy and religious studies.
- Counsel to a protestor before the GAO regarding the award of a multi-million dollar land acquisition and development contract by the General Services Administration, which protest resulted in the award being overturned and solicitation reissued.
- Representation of a national builder in a class action lawsuit concerning water intrusion damages at a condominium complex.
- Counsel to a Nasdaq company in federal government investigations regarding a contractor’s compliance with procurement regulations.
- Counsel to an international steel manufacturer in its compliance with domestic source restrictions under the Buy American Act, Trade Agreements Act, ARRA and federally funded transportation grant programs.
- Representation of a leading contractor in claims arising from the construction of a federal office building in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Representation of a Fortune 100 company in claims arising from a multi-million dollar office space renovation project in Ft. Worth, Texas.
3 September 2010
"GSA's IT Schedule 70: How to make it worth hte effort," Westlaw Journal / Government Contract, Vol. 24, Issue , September 3, 2010.
September 3, 2010