Steve Penaro is an associate in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Litigation & Trial Practice Group. His practice is focused on general commercial litigation.
Mr. Penaro received his J.D., magna cum laude, in 2009 from the Fordham University School of Law, where he served as an associate editor on the Fordham Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. He earned his B.A. in history from the College of the Holy Cross in 2006.
Mr. Penaro is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.
- Counsel to a privately owned Virginia technology company in district courts in two separate jurisdictions and a collateral arbitration initiated by an international pharmaceutical and medical diagnostics company involving a breach of contract claim. Played a key role throughout the matter including, witness and trial preparation. Obtained a successful result permitting our client to merge with a desired entity.
- Counsel to a generic pharmaceutical company in an action against a branded pharmaceutical company involving breach of contract and specific performance. Played an integral role in discovery matters, dispositive motion practice, and hearing preparation.
- Chaminade High School Lawyers Association
- Housing Rights Program
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- District of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York