Victoria Kulik is a senior associate in the Corporate Transactions & Securities Group. Her practice focuses on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other commercial transactions. Ms. Kulik also has experience representing lenders, arrangers, borrowers/issuers, sponsors and underwriters in various corporate finance transactions, including secured and unsecured syndicated credit facilities, secured financings, acquisition financings and various asset-based financings. Ms. Kulik is a member of the firm’s Women’s Initiative Regional Committee and the Dallas Hiring Committee. Additionally, Ms. Kulik has performed pro bono work on various matters for local nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Ms. Kulik received her J.D., cum laude, in 2007 from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, where she served as a member of the Mercer Law Review. She graduated from Montreat College in 2002 with a B.S., summa cum laude, in business administration with concentration in international business and minors in history and literature.
- Counsel to a leading global travel distribution system in connection with its joint ventures in Asia and the South Pacific, and in connection with its internal restructuring.
- Corporate counsel to a sports entertainment company.
- Counsel to a global building products company for acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures in North America.
- Counsel to a nationwide retail chain in connection with a $250 million syndicated senior credit facility.
- Counsel to an administrative agent, collateral agent and lender in connection with the $20 million and $16 million senior secured credit facilities to borrowers in the health care industry.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Ukrainian American Bar Association