Peter Floyd spoke on "Current Issues Related to Governmental Bonds" on August 18, 10:00am - 11:40am. He addressed the following topics during his discussion.
- Public Finance and Tax-Exempt Bond Structures 101
- Traditional Infrastructure Financing Structures
- Natural Gas Prepayment Financing Structures
- Description of the Credit Crisis
- Review of Current and Potential Effects of the Credit Crisis on Public Finance Transactions
Other learning objectives and course descriptions included the following topics during this conference sponsored by Work & Greer, PC and TGA Education Committee.
- Developing Revenue Requirement
- Current Issues Related to Governmental Bonds
- Customer Identification Theft
- Issues Related to Receivables from Large Customers
- Issues Related to Employees
- Internal Control Issues and GASB Update
August 18-19, 2008
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel / Nashville, TN