Andy Immerman spoke on the panels "Business Law Section Legislative Update" on Thursday, October 22, 8:35am - 9:00am, and "What Business Lawyers Need to Know About Tax Law," 2:45pm - 3:30pm, and Teri McMahon spoke on the panel "Recent Trends in M&A," 3:45pm - 5:00pm. The seminar was hosted by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia. In addition to Andy and Teri's panels, these topics were presented during the seminar.
- Defining Insolvency and “the Zone"
- Directors’ Duties, Delaware and Georgia Update
- Restructuring Outside of Bankruptcy
- The Questions to Ask if Your Customer, Client, Lessee or Business Partner Files Bankruptcy
- Decreasing Litigation Risks in the Current Economy
- In-House Panel - What Outside Counsel Need to Know Now
- Use of Technology and Social Media in Business - Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, Websites, etc.
- Issues with LLCs
October 22-23, 2009
State Bar of Georgia / Atlanta, GA