Mark Kanaly presented, "Bank Acquisitions and Mergers in Non-Loss Share Transactions," 1:30pm - 2:30pm, and Mary Gill moderated, "Bank Officers and Director Litigation Update," 3:30pm - 4:30pm, during this program sponsored by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia. Additional topics covered at the conference include the following.
- State of Banking in Georgia 2011
- Dodd-Frank, Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act - Implications for Banks in Georgia
- Special Investigations and Banking Crimes
- Recent Case Law Developments
- Current Regulatory State and Federal Banking Issues
February 18, 2011
Georgia Public Broadcasting Studio / Atlanta, GA