Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. At this program, A&B partners, Mike Connor and Ben Sidbury, along with Joe Long, Senior VP & General Counsel, Wells Fargo, discussed the following topics.
- An overview of business method patents following the Supreme Court's opinion in Bilski
- Significance of patents in financial services and e-commerce
- Offensive and defensive considerations concerning business method patents
- Effectively protecting your business methods
- Avoiding protracted litigation
Please RSVP to
. Web conferencing is available. This event is CLE approved.
September 23, 2010
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Alston & Bird LLP / Bank of America Plaza / 101 South Tryon Street / 37th Floor / Charlotte, NC