Issuers and Other Market Participants
In addition to our years of experience, our lawyers are recognized as leaders in the industry. Our ranks include the following:
- Co-chair of the American Securitization Forum’s Outside Counsel Sub-Forum working group.
- Current governor and past president of CREFC and the long-time publisher of CREFC World.
- Current vice-chair of the Drafting Committee of the ABA’s Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities, established to submit comments to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Regulation AB proposal.
- The former president of the Commercial Mortgage Securities Association.
- A partner recognized in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Structured Finance.
- The former deputy chief counsel at the SEC who oversaw the staff’s interpretive advice regarding securities offering reform and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and managed the interpretation and implementation of Regulation AB.
- A partner recognized in the 2003-2011 editions of the International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers as one of the top 10 “Most Highly Regarded” real estate lawyers globally, and in 2010, was named “Global Real Estate Lawyer of the Year.”
- Members of the American Securitization Forum and its numerous sub-forum working groups.
- Members of the ISDA Credit Derivatives Market Practice Committee and its Asset-Backed Securities Subcommittee.
- Members of Mortgage Bankers Association of America and a former member of its Commercial Board of Governors.
- A member of the Documentation Committee and the Drafting Subcommittee of the International Swap Dealers Association (the predecessor to ISDA), which produced the first Code of Swaps and related documentation.