Our corporate finance transactions include:
- initial and follow-on public offerings;
- secondary public offerings;
- Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings;
- high yield and investment-grade public debt offerings;
- acquisition and mezzanine financing;
- registered exchange offers;
- tender offers;
- shelf registrations and take downs;
- venture capital financing;
- recapitalizations; and
- private placements of debt and equity securities.
We also represent numerous public health care companies in securities matters generally, providing our clients with the most current advice on public disclosure and SEC reporting, corporate governance matters and securities regulatory issues. We are equally equipped to handle the most sophisticated offerings, as well as the daily securities needs of our public company clients.
- Ranked #6 by SEC New Registrations Report in the aggregate value of IPOs filed as company counsel in 2010
- Featured in The Best Lawyers in America (2013) and Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2011)