Our attorneys have been in the trenches, deeply involved in many issues affecting agribusinesses. Our team includes:
- A nine-term member of Congress. As a member of the Agriculture and Ways and Means Committees, Congressman Pomeroy focused on risk management through crop insurance and farm programs, promotion of biofuels and value added agriculture through farmer-owned cooperatives.
- A former director of the California Department of Toxic Substances Control and former general counsel of the California Environmental Protection Agency.
- A former top environmental prosecutor in the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
- A litigator with more than 20 years’ experience litigating food safety matters involving the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- A former counsel to the assistant attorney general for the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice who led the development of the joint USDA-DOJ hearings on competition in the agriculture industry and a contested merger challenge to two major beef packing companies.
- A former vice chair of the American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law’s Agriculture and Food Committee.