Our clients value our results, and many of the most respected companies in the world have retained our commercial trial lawyers to protect their business rights and interests, including iconic brands like AT&T, Dell Inc., Nokia, Toyota and UPS, to name just a few. To efficiently manage complex, commercial litigation matters and address the burdens imposed by electronic document discovery, we have developed a Special Resources Group that expertly handles electronic discovery and document review at a fraction of outside consultant or standard litigation costs. We practice our craft and hone our trial and appellate persuasion skills in our state-of-the art mock courtroom, which we use to practice oral arguments, simulate witness examinations and test trial themes with focus groups.
We also utilize in-house certified public accountants with substantial experience in the financial sector. Our accountants regularly assist our trial lawyers with forensic accounting matters and damages analyses, further fueling our reputation for providing first-class client service.
We know clients want results, not just billable hours of effort. We are strong proponents of risk/reward relationships and aggressively seek to partner with our clients in creative alternative-fee arrangements. We therefore offer discounted rates with reward factors, flat fees, flat fees for stages of litigation, capped fees, blended rates, contingency fees and combinations of these alternative-fee arrangements.
Corporate Plaintiff's Practice
Financial Services Litigation
Insurance Litigation & Regulation
International Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Health Care Litigation
Telecommunications & Technology Litigation
- The American Lawyer's 2012 list of “Who Represents America’s Biggest Companies” recognized Alston & Bird among the top 10 law firms in the country.
- Our 300 litigators have handled cases in all 50 states and are featured prominently in the BTI Litigation Outlook 2011. The report, based on feedback from over 300 general counsel, practice leaders and in-house litigation managers, cited Alston & Bird among the 32 firms nationally that clients would least like to see on the opposite side of the table; as one of the 24 firms most recommended by large corporate clients; and as a “Securities Litigation Standout”— one of a select group of law firms clients want most on their side in securities litigation.
- BTI’s Survey of Litigation Counsel 2010 ranked Alston & Bird as one of the few “Most Feared Litigation Firms” and a “Strongly Recommended Law Firm for Litigation.”
- For the past several years, Corporate Counsel magazine has named Alston & Bird among the Top 10 law firms in the country mentioned by corporate counsel as their “go-to law firm” for litigation.
- As the AmLaw Litigation Daily wrote in 2010, “What gives? Everywhere we look these days, it seems like we see Alston & Bird.”