Kit Weitnauer presented "Ponzi Schemes" during this conference hosted by the American Bankruptcy Institute. In addition to Kit's panel, these topics were presented at the seminar.
- Consumer Bankruptcy Developments under BAPCPA
- Complex Chapter 11 Case Developments You Need to Know
- Ethical Quagmires in Bankruptcy Practice after BAPCPA
- Employee Distress – What About My Retirement?
- Chapter 13 Adequate Protection and Confirmation Issues under BAPCPA
- Pro Se Debtors – How to Survive the Nightmare!
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All – How to Adjust Your Strategy in Small Business and Individual Chapter 11 Cases to Fit the New Law
- Lenders’ Views on Capital Markets, Business Restructuring and Intercreditor Agreements
- Asset Protection Strategies Affected by BAPCPA
July 26–29, 2009
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island / Amelia Island, FL