Frank Hirsch presented "Tailoring Your Litigation Strategies to Manage the Increase in Discriminatory and Predatory Lending/Servicing Claims" on January 28, 11:10am - 12:05pm, during this conference hosted by the American Conference Institute (ACI). Frank's panel discussed the following topics.
- Recent developments in the discrimination class actions relating to foreclosure claims
- Preparing for cases involving allegations of racial discrimination in lending
- How to counter the claims and prepare defenses
- What are the new theories being utilized by plaintiffs to support discrimination claims?
- How do claims vary by state, and how are they being handled by the courts?
- Successful defenses to discriminatory/predatory lending claims
January 27-28, 2010
Millennium UN Plaza Hotel / New York, NY