Frank Hirsch served as moderator during the session, "Regulatory Roundtable Part II: The View from State Regulators on Current Enforcement Initiatives," at this conference sponsored by the American Conference Institute. The following topics were covered during the presentation.
- Assessing the investigation and actions that are being brought against financial institutions, directors and officers, servicers, and third parties.
- The impact of eased preemption under Dodd-Frank and where financial institutions can expect changes.
- How will the states be coordinating investigations, enforcement actions and settlements with the CFPB and the FTC?
- A look at the Attorneys General’s settlement and where the current objectors stand?
- What are the biggest areas of concern for the states right now?
- Cooperating with investigations:
- What to do in the first days, weeks and months
- Regulators’ pet peeves
- Reaching consent settlements with regulators
January 26-27, 2012
New York Marriott Downtown / New York, NY