Craig Carpenito presented "Insider Trading - the Current Wave of Cases . . . and the Next" at this conference sponsored by the New York City Bar. The following topics were covered during the session.
- Do recent cases reflect a change in the law?
- What forms of information-gathering are permissible?
- Aggressive investigative methods - wiretaps, cooperators and search warrants
- The next investigative frontier - the SEC's data mining initiatives
- Advising hedge funds and representing their personnel in the current environment
March 30, 2012
City Bar Center for CLE / New York, NY