Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. At this program, Alston & Bird attorneys Shanell Cramer, Karen Gelernt, Clay Littlefield and Will Sugden discussed the following topics.
- More complicated structures in the market
- Avoiding pitfalls in a multi-tiered structure
- What should lenders care about?
- Understanding the operations and protecting your collateral
- Bankruptcy considerations when reviewing structure
CLE provided | Cocktail reception following
Questions? Contact Anna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-444-1107.
April 30, 2013
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird LLP / 90 Park Avenue / 15th Floor/ New York, NY 10016-1387