Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. At this program, the following topics were discussed.
- What coverage do different types of insurance provide?
- Business income
- Ordinance and law
- Collateral types and coverage distinctions
- Ground leases
- Master leases
- Single-tenant/credit-tenant lease deals
- Insurance certificates - how should lenders be listed?
- Receiving certificates, binders and certified policies - which do you need?
Roberta Elliott, CPCU, Vice President and Insurance Manager, Commercial Real Estate Servicing Group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Markets
Annie George, Counsel, Global Finance & Debt Products, Alston & Bird LLP
Tejas Patel, Senior Associate, Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird LLP
May, 22, 2013
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird LLP / Bank of America Plaza / 37th Floor/ 100 South Tryon Street / Charlotte, NC