Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. At this program, the following topics will be discussed.
- How does a rising interest rate environment affect pricing, servicing and the way lenders do business?
- Documents to pay attention to as rates change.
- Will special servicing make a big comeback as a result of higher rates?
- Ron D'Vari, CEO & Co-Founder, NewOak Capital LLC
- John Kemp, Director, Structured Finance CMBS Surveillance, Standard & Poor’s
- Dan Rubock, Senior Vice President & Senior Counsel, Moody's Investors Service
CLE provided | Cocktail reception following
To register for the seminar, please click here.
Questions? Please contact Anna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-444-1107.
March 27, 2014
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird LLP / 90 Park Avenue/15th Floor /New York, NY 10016-1387