Stephen Ornstein was a featured speaker during the session "View from Washington…The Latest from the CFPB and Other Regulatory and Compliance Issues You Need to be Aware of" at this conference sponsored by the Information Management Network (IMN). The following topics were covered during the presentation.
- Basel III and Tier-One capital
- The latest from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Concentration of servicers
- State regulations to be aware of
- Reps and warranties of new deals
- Tail-risk issues
- Transfer evaluation
- How far back can banks expect to have files reviewed?
- Forced placed insurance
- FHFA guidelines on significant sales
- Managing operational and reputation risk: What does the Fed & OCC say?
- Are you concerned that industry consolidation and large MSR sales to a select group of servicers is causing systemic risk?
- New Fannie Mae guidelines
March 10-11, 2014
New York, NY