Alston & Bird hosted this program on January 22, 2015. The program discussed ethical issues corporate counsel encounter on a daily basis. The following topics were covered during the program:
- Corporate counsel in the hot seat: personal and ethical liability issues
- Ethical issues in mergers and acquisitions
- Ethical issues in representing officers and directors
- Ethical issues in contract negotiations
- Attorney/client privilege waiver issues
- Recurring ethical issues in government and internal investigations: cooperation, document preservation, employee rights, and crisis management
- Mark Calloway, Partner, Government Investigations & Compliance, Alston & Bird, former U.S. Attorney for the Western District of N.C.
- Mike Kaeding, Partner, Litigation, Alston & Bird
- Katie Short, Assistant General Counsel, Global Labor & Employment, Bank of America
- Barbara Wright, Senior Company Counsel, Wells Fargo
3 hours of Ethics CLE pending.
Continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Lunch provided after the program.
For more information or to register, contact Kelsey Crews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.444.1368.
January 22, 2015
9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Alston & Bird / Bank of America Plaza / 101 South Tryon Street, 37th Floor / Charlotte, NC 28280