Scott Samlin and Richard Simonds participated in this conference hosted by the Information Management Network (IMN).
Richard Simonds moderated the session "MBS Regulation: Has the Dust Finally Settled?" The following topics were discussed during the program:
- Inc. eminent domain
- Reg AB II
- Risk Retention
Scott Samlin moderated the session "Understanding the Role and Scope of the CFPB." The following topics were covered during the session:
- What are the CFPB's key areas of focus now?
- Understanding the scope of CFPB
- Regulation and impact to ABS Markets
- What has been the impact of QM on lending?
- What will QM 2.0 look like and what is the timeline for implementation of revisions to the original ruling?
Alston & Bird was a silver sponsor of this conference.
For more information, please click here.
February 8-11, 2015
The Aria Resort & Casino / Las Vegas, NV