Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues.
The following topics were discussed during the program:
- Recent Supreme Court case Jesinoski et ux v. Countrywide Home Loans Inc. et al
- CFPB’s proposed amendments to the CFPB Mortgage Servicing Rules
- Truth in Lending Integrated Disclosure Rule’s impact on mortgage servicers
- How servicers are adapting to the CFPB servicing protocols
- Greatest challenges facing servicers in complying with the CFPB servicing standards since their enactment in January 2014
- Interplay of UDAAP and the CFPB servicing requirements
Financial 411: Keeping our clients ahead of today’s legal & business issues.
March 12, 2015
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird LLP / Bank of America Plaza / 37th Floor / 101 South Tryon Street / Charlotte, NC 28280