Alston & Bird is hosting A Day in the Life of Lee Lawyer on Thursday, January 28, 2016, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. The scenario-based program will discuss ethical issues corporate counsel encounter on a daily basis:
- Corporate counsel in the hot seat: personal and ethical liability issues
- Ethical issues in mergers and acquisitions
- Ethical issues in representing officers and directors
- Ethical issues in contract negotiations
- Attorney/client privilege waiver issues
- Recurring ethical issues in government and internal investigations: cooperation, document preservation, employee rights and crisis management
Mark Calloway, Partner, Government Investigations & Compliance and former U.S. Attorney for the Western District of N.C., Alston & Bird
Mike Hoernlein, Partner, Litigation, Alston & Bird
Kevin Lamberson, Associate General Counsel, TIAA-CREF
Robert Roth, Associate General Counsel & Senior Vice President, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
3 hours of NC Ethics CLE Credit pending. Additional states available upon request.
Continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. Lunch provided after the program.
For more information or to register, contact Maggie Janke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.444.1459.
January 28, 2016
9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Alston & Bird / Bank of America Plaza / 101 South Tryon Street, 37th Floor / Charlotte, NC 28280