We are witnessing a potential shift in Delaware’s position on gift card planning structures (often referred to as “Giftco” structures), which could significantly impact the hundreds of retailers and restaurants that have structured their affairs in reliance on Delaware’s historical practice of respecting these structures.
This session, presented by Keane’s Debbie Zumoff and Alston & Bird’s Ethan Millar, will address:
- What are Giftco planning structures?
- What’s driving Delaware’s change in position?
- Unclaimed property escheatment best practices for retail organizations
- Common reporting errors and audit risks for retail companies & restaurant chains
- A review of gift card escheatment best practices
For any questions on registering for the webinar, please contact Trey Flythe at email@example.com
December 7, 2016