Alice Yurke was a panelist during the session "Basic Derivatives and Structured Products" at this event hosted by the New York City Bar.
The panelists discussed:
- Why and when do companies use derivatives?
- How the ISDA contracts actually work
- How to avoid common, costly mistakes and unintended consequences when negotiating ISDA contracts
- Selected differences related to the five classes of underlying assets: interest rates (largest class), foreign exchange, equity, credit, and commodities
- Securities law issues
- Structured products linked to common indices, such as the S&P, Russell 2000, individual company stocks, and foreign indices
For more information click here.