Emily Costin will be a key speaker during the session “ERISA Plan Investment Committee Governance: Avoiding Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims” at this event hosted by Strafford.
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the ERISA regulations that investment committees must comply with?
- How should plan sponsors vet fiduciary risks when selecting an investment committee?
- What litigation techniques can be implemented to minimize the likelihood of a finding of breach of fiduciary duty by an investment committee?
- What is the role of the economic expert in assessing investment committee performance and investment monitoring, post-Tibble?
- What is the role of ERISA fiduciary liability insurance?
September 12, 2017