Alston & Bird and the Alliance of Global Privacy Solution Providers invite you to the GDPR Compliance Conference:
Crowne Plaza Brussels -Le Palace
Rue Gineste 3, 1210
Privacy professionals are facing a number of challenges in determining how best to achieve and maintain GDPR compliance. The GDPR comes into force in just a few months, and high fines leave no room for experimentation.
This conference will offer in-depth sessions on particular elements of GDPR compliance, including:
- Data Mapping & Inventory
- Records of Processing
- Cookie Compliance
- PIAs and DPIAs
- Data Breach Incident Response
- Educating and Engaging Employees
You can register and view the full agenda here.
At the end of the conference, you will be equipped to decide:
- Whether your existing processes satisfy GDPR requirements and whether additional tools and processes are required to achieve full GDPR compliance
- How to respond in case of a data breach, with practical “dos and don’ts”
- How to take a longer-term approach to privacy management, beyond immediate GDPR requirements
CLE credit is sponsored by Alston & Bird and provided for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states are available upon request.