Due to the significant and unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and resultant global economic recession and capital markets disruption, the 6th Annual ESOP Forum will focus on the impact and challenges companies with ESOP ownership are experiencing through a three-part interactive webinar series.
Session I: M&A in the COVID-19 World
The business environment is rapidly changing due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. What is the impact on ESOP companies and transactions? How are growth strategies, capital planning, and financing being impacted? If you are a leader in an ESOP company, join us for a comprehensive discussion about best practices, practical considerations, and potential solutions for the issues facing ESOP companies in these complex times.
Thought leaders will participate in an interactive virtual panel discussing issues critical to ESOP companies and transactions today, including:
- The current M&A environment
- Financing challenges
- Strategies to succeed in a difficult market
Professional Panel (60 minutes)
Moderator: Scott Adamson, Alston & Bird
- Wil Becker, Chartwell
- Will Bloom, Chartwell
- Ted Margarit, Chartwell
- Kevin Trieber, Bank of America
Break (10 minutes)
Company Roundtable Discussions
- Developing an M&A Strategy (25 minutes)
- Financing Considerations/Strategies (25 minutes)
Discussions led by:
- Matt Endsley, VP, HMC Architects
- Bill Prevost, CEO, Paladin Capital
- Sanjeev Srinivasan, VP Corporate Development & Strategy, Hypertherm
- Jack Stack, CEO, SRC Holdings Corporation
- Brian Staton, CEO, HMC Architects
Login information will be provided to participants before the program.
Click here to register.
Tuesdays | 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. PT
- August 18: Session II: Financial Stress and the ESOP Company
- August 25: Session III: Key ESOP Issues in a COVID-19 Environment
Questions? Contact Heather Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7903.