John Redding will speak on a panel during a webinar sponsored by the Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA).
The panel will discuss the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) priorities under the new leadership and how companies should prepare for expected changes. Topics include:
- Current CFPB’s priorities and hot button issues
- Analysis of significant FCRA related regulatory and litigation decisions
- Update on potential COVID-19 related lawsuits
- Internal control expectations and compliance with Appendix E
- Emerging technologies to increase operational efficiencies
To hear a recording of this webinar, click here.
For more information, click here.