The panelists in this fifth webinar in a series delivered by our Investment Management, Trading & Markets team on June 22 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Panelists will discuss opportunity zones and private real estate funds covering:
- Formation considerations and operating requirements for real estate qualified opportunity funds or qualified opportunity zone businesses
- Common pitfalls faced by real estate fund managers, developers, and operators in the opportunity zones context
- Current capital raising environment for private real estate funds
- Trending asset classes
- Institutional investors’ changing investment mandates and preferences
- Amie Benedetto, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Branson Lee, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Andrew Knox, Senior Vice President, Client Relations, Stockbridge
- Tim Morris, Partner, Proprium Capital Partners
- Mark Lavery, 1st Vice President, Private Wealth Partners, CIM Group
Click here to register.
These webinars are provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit will be applied for in the following states: Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Megan Belliveau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.239.3134.