Amy Mushahwar will speak on “Global Cybersecurity Compliance Integrity – USA Perspective” at this cyber security roundtable with other law firm partners, general counsel, and data privacy and cyber security experts. Establishing an effective cybersecurity program is a major challenge for every company regardless of industry and geography. However, the challenge is much greater for businesses that operate internationally since they must comply with regulations from multiple jurisdictions and multiple regulators.
Topics covered will include:
- The Role of Cybersecurity in the U.S. legal industry
- Fighting Cybercrime: Is Your Organization a Soft Target?
- Establish a Governance Structure to Drive Accountability for the Overall Cybersecurity Program
- Mitigating and Discussing the Potential Cyber Risks – A Board Room Priority
- Pandemic Crisis & Cyber Security Challenges: Be Ready to Embrace the New Normal
- U.S. Cyber Law: Key Considerations for Foreign Businesses
- Time to Increase Your Cybersecurity Investment
For more information or to register, click here.