We have heard from many of our clients this year that premiums are increasing and some clients are not getting covered at all without the right protections in place. If your company is experiencing this, too, please know that you are not the only one. Given our latest threats (and especially the volume of ransomware), we are experiencing a market shift in coverage. Join us for a discussion of:
- Coverage trends from the perspective of an insurance underwriter and a broker
- Mistakes to avoid in the initial coverage or renewal periods
- The effect of ransomware
- What you should do to make yourself a more desirable insured entity
- Caroline Chapman, Lockton Companies, Sr. Account Manager, VP – Head of Middle Market & Industries
- Amy Mushahwar, Alston & Bird, Partner – Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
These programs are provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-881-7824.