Please join us for this webinar presented by Alston & Bird and Schellman on Tuesday, May 24. Payments are the life blood of your business, and who uses cash and check anymore? Very few. But securing payment platforms is never easy and the solutions to offload risks are not a “slam dunk” to eliminate compliance scope for merchants (and those serving merchants). Please join us for a frank discussion of payments security and how to get it right. We intend to address:
- PCI applicability and standard update for v. 4.0
- Security-related shortfalls (common missteps, tokenization woes, and the PCI-DSS security floor)
- Overview of the new Software Security Framework
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner, Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team, Alston & Bird
- Adam (Sully) Perella, Manager, Schellman
Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.