Even though the effective date of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) has been delayed, the DoD clock continues to tick. We are already seeing more aggressive DoD scrutiny of organizations’ DFARS compliance – which requires alignment with NIST 800-171, one of the foundational regulations on which CMMC is based.
During this webinar, legal and cyber professionals will provide an update on CMMC rulemaking, best practices to prepare for the inevitable CMMC requirements, and what you can do to avoid waiting until the last minute and competing for constrained CMMC resources. Topics to be discussed include:
- Taking the first step: Becoming compliant with DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 and NIST 800-171
- A step-by-step approach to full compliance
- Using third-party vendors to achieve compliance
- Why compliance software alone will not get you certified
- The cost of noncompliance to include supply/demand issues
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Scott Corzine, Managing Director, Cybersecurity, Technology Risk and Privacy, CohnReznick
Please contact Challoi McCuller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 213 576 1184.