Join the CREFC Women’s Network and Young Professionals for a program on the most important aspects of networking. This event is be designed to provide practical skills and answer the biggest questions regarding networking. These include:
- Why is networking important on both an individual and corporate scale?
- What is an appropriate way to network in today’s society (whether it be virtual or in person)?
- How is networking different pre- and post- COVID-19?
- What generational differences should we be aware of?
Attendees of this event will also learn how to network with people that are inside or outside your professional circle, how to break down barriers to approach people, and finally, once a connection is made, how to stay in touch. We invite you to join our event that we hope will provide advice and skills that elevate your networking base and potential.
- Registration: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Program: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Networking Reception: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Meryl Diamond, Partner, Alston & Bird, Moderator
- Jordan May, Director, CMBS Investments and Asset Management, Prime Finance Partners
- Francisco Paez, Managing Director, MetLife Investment Management
- Cara Riordan, Associate, Bank of America
Contact Amy Wolf at email@example.com.