- Notifying mergers to the European Commission and securing clearances in Phase I.
- Notifying mergers to the UK competition authorities and securing clearances in Phase I.
- Managing numerous simultaneous multijurisdictional merger filings across the world in high-profile corporate transactions.
- Advising on high-profile cartel investigations, interviewing employees, reviewing and summarizing evidence, meeting regulators, and providing “significant added value” under the regulators’ leniency program.
- Advised a former UK-based foreign exchange trader on issues of dual criminality and extradition law.
- Advising various international companies on the application of EU competition rules to commercial agreements, including restrictive clauses in leases, distribution agreements, trademark license agreements, post-termination restrictive covenants, noncompete clauses, and software license agreements.
- Assigned to the Competition & Markets Authority’s Enforcement Division as a case team lawyer in the Paroxetine ‘pay for delay’ pharmaceutical investigation. Subsequently assigned to the Bathroom Fittings investigation into online resale price maintenance.