- Notifying mergers to the European Commission and securing clearances in Phase I.
- Notifying mergers to the UK competition authorities and securing clearances in Phase I.
- Managing numerous simultaneous multi-jurisdictional merger filings across the world in high-profile corporate transactions.
- Advising on high-profile cartel investigations, interviewing employees, reviewing and summarizing evidence, meeting regulators, and providing “significant added value” under the regulators’ leniency program.
- Advised a former UK-based foreign exchange trader on issues of dual criminality and extradition law.
- Advising various international companies on the application of EU competition rules to commercial agreements, including restrictive clauses in leases, distribution agreements, trademark license agreements, post-termination restrictive covenants, noncompete clauses, and software license agreements.
- Representing a U.S.-based payment processing services provider in its acquisition of a UK-based provider of payment solutions.
- Representing an international payments technology and software company in its acquisition of the European business assets of a leading European player in payment services.
- Representing one of the largest and most diversified global leaders in the foodservice equipment industry in its acquisition of a leading global supplier of commercial foodservice equipment.
- Representing a U.S.-based financial technology solutions and payments provider in litigation against two global retail electronic payments networks.
- Assigned to the Competition & Markets Authority’s Enforcement Division as a case team lawyer in the Paroxetine “pay for delay” pharmaceutical investigation. Subsequently assigned to the Bathroom Fittings investigation into online resale price maintenance.