- Second chair in a retrial. Obtained a reversal of the original trial verdict where the jury found the lease terminated for failure to turn a profit and secured a remand for a new trial, resulting in a defense verdict where the jury unanimously determined that the lease produced in paying quantities. BP America v. Laddex, 513 S.W.3d 476 (Tex.).
- Obtained summary judgment for the primary defendant, a Fort Worth–based oil and gas company, in a lease termination dispute involving 4,000 gross mineral acres in Loving County, TX.
- Representing a Texas-based oil and gas company in a multisection lease termination dispute in the Midland Basin.
- Representing an oil and gas company in a lease termination suit in the Delaware Basin.
- Representing a large mineral management company in royalty payment claims.
- Represented the defendant, an oilfield services company, in federal employment claims.
- Represented an international oil and gas company in a suit against multiple state attorneys general.
- Represented a large gaming company in a contractual dispute.
- Represented an automotive products developer in a trademark infringement suit.
- Represented several Fort Worth–based hospitals in health care litigation matters.
- Phone: +1 682 354 2013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alix represents clients in all aspects of trial and appellate litigation. Her thoughtful and strategic approach provides value to clients facing complex matters.