- Representing a private university in a lawsuit alleging a breach of contract and obtained dismissal with prejudice in federal court.
- Responding to hundreds of individual BDR claims on behalf of a for-profit university.
- Defending a global insurer in a potential bad faith action for failure to settle, and assisting in competing demands for the limits in a multi-vehicle accident.
- Serving as defense counsel for a health care company and pharmacy benefit manager facing multiple class actions targeting insulin sales.
- Defeated an injunction to bar a candidate from running for public office.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7776
- Email: email@example.com
Miriam uses her litigation experience to develop multifaceted, innovative solutions to clients’ complex legal issues.